civiliansheepdog.com - forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello All I'new and want to introduce myself

2 posters

Go down

Hello All I'new and want to introduce myself Empty Hello All I'new and want to introduce myself

Post by legalstalker Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Hello, my name is Kevin, and I am new to this group. I have long been into preparing, training and survival in the outdoors. From the time I was young,, being involved in scouting to cadets, being trained in out door survival in many diferent situations from winter survival to simulated disaster survival.
I also come from a background in the law enforcement private sector, doing numerous jobs including traing and carrying firearms. Also training in first aid being an instructor for many years, and recieving certification in Basic trauma life support through toronto EMS. I was also involved with SAR, training in the US and Canada, having spent many exchanges as a youth in the states with the Civilian Air Patrol (CAP) which is a great SAR youth movement and working with the Jr. ROTC Program.
I am into fishing, camping, shooting and yes even model airplanes lol, but it gets me out an about, and provides great stress reliefe.
I'm very interested in this forum and group, in seeing where it goes and what learning opportunities it presents.
Cheers,
Kevin

legalstalker

Back to top Go down

Hello All I'new and want to introduce myself Empty Re: Hello All I'new and want to introduce myself

Post by Wilson Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:44 pm

Welcome aboard. Smile
Wilson
Wilson
Staff

http://www.emergencymanagementontario.ca

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum